When choosing a career in aviation one must understand that it requires not only flying skills but a thorough knowledge of aviation theory and personal discipline. It is important to select an academy that provides the latest airplanes, experienced faculty and a structured curriculum. It is however important to be careful about various factors while deciding on your choice of the training academy.
CAA is set-up with latest and most experienced faculty to provide global exposure, high quality training, safe environment and efficient training schedules to develop globally employable pilots. What differentiates us from our competitors is:
- Our faculty, which has extensive flying experience in the Air Force and Civilian domains. Most of the faculty members have conducted training at overseas Academies in Canada, USA, Australia, Malaysia, among other countries. Our Ground School faculty is considered icons in the industry.
- An effective Student and Instructor Ratio: Aircraft ratiois maintained to ensure availability of flying hours to students so that they can obtain CPL in about a year, (subject to their passing the DGCA exams). This requires personal attention by the instructors. To ensure this we keep the Instructor to Student ratio as per the ICAO standards. An effective aircraft ratio ensures students complete their flying in defined course duration. This is an essential feature of a good flying school in India and elsewhere too.
- Regular evaluation and counseling done by our Instructors, Faculty and Industry experts to guide you to achieve success.
- Placement sessions with Airlines for full time CPL candidates:CAA organizes placement camps for successful placement of candidates applying for full time CPL courses. Commercial airlines in India as well as overseas have shown serious interest in the training standards being followed at CAA and have expressed their desire to attend these placement camps.
- Modern teaching techniques - CAA uses a blend of modern training techniques, which ensure maximum understanding and learning retention. Our training methodology includes CD based instructions + Classroom + Simulator + Flying (Single Engine + Multi Engine).
CAA is committed to use most modern and effective training systems, faculty and global best practices to impart safe and comprehensive training for professional pilots in the defined duration.